The main aspects of the industrial sector are:
· Sodium hexametaphosphate can be heated with sodium fluoride to produce sodium monofluorophosphate, the latter being an important industrial raw material;
· Sodium hexametaphosphate as a softener, such as used in dyeing and finishing, to play a soft water role;
· Sodium hexametaphosphate is also widely used as a scale inhibitor in water treatment industries such as EDI (resin electrodialysis), RO (reverse osmosis), and NF (nanofiltration).
Used as a food quality improver in the food industry for canned foods, fruit drinks, dairy products, soymilk. It can be used as a Ph regulator, a metal ion chelating agent, an adhesive, a swelling agent, and the like. It can be used for beans, canned fruits and vegetables, can stabilize natural pigments and protect food color. It can be used in meat cans to emulsify fat and maintain uniform texture. It can be used in meat foods to improve water retention and prevent fat deterioration in meat. Add to the beer to clarify the wine and prevent turbidity.
Used as water softener for boiler water and industrial water (including dye production water, titanium dioxide production water, printing and dyeing and dyeing water, cleaning color film copy water, chemical water, medicine, reagent production water, etc.), industrial circulating cooling water Water treatment agent; also used as corrosion inhibitor, flotation agent, dispersant, high temperature binder, dyeing auxiliary, metal surface treatment, rust inhibitor, detergent builder, cement hardening accelerator. Coated paper is produced as a slurry diffusing agent to increase penetration. It is also used in washing vessels and chemical fibers to remove iron ions from the pulp. The rust prevention of the drilling pipe in the petroleum industry and the control of the viscosity of the mud during oil drilling.
It is mainly used as soft water agent for boiler water, softener for printing and dyeing bath and papermaking diffusing agent. Also used as corrosion inhibitors, flotation agents, dispersants and high temperature binders. Others are used in washing vessels and chemical fibers to remove iron from the pulp. Also used for soil analysis.
Related Industry Knowledge
- wine tin box
- High-end liquor wine box
- gift tin box
- Gift tin box advantage
- sodium hexametaphosphate
- sodium tripolyphosphate
- Sodium tripolyphosphate production process
- Sodium tripolyphosphate as a food additive
- Trisodium phosphate
- Method for preparing trisodium phosphate
- Trisodium phosphate
- ADVANTAGES OF METAL PACKAGING
- What is tinplate