Acid phosphates are commonly used in detergents as water softeners, but phosphate detergents are regulated in some areas because the algae's booming cycle affects phosphate discharge in watersheds.
In agriculture, phosphate is one of the three main nutrients of plants and is the main component of fertilizers. Phosphate rock is mined from the phosphorus layer of sedimentary rocks. Previously it was used without processing after mining, but currently unprocessed phosphates are only used in organic farming. Generally, it is chemically processed to produce phosphoric acid lime, heavy superphosphate or ammonium dihydrogen phosphate. Their concentrations are higher than phosphate and are more soluble in water, so plants can absorb faster.
There are generally three numbers of fertilizer grades: the first refers to the amount of nitrogen, the second refers to the amount of phosphate (based on P2O5), and the third refers to alkaline water (based on K2O). So a 10-10-10 fertilizer has 10% each of the ingredients, while the others are fillers.
Phosphate from turbulent agricultural land that is over-fertilized can be the cause of eutrophication, red tide and subsequent hypoxia. This is like a phosphate cleaner that causes hypoxia in fish and other aquatic organisms.
Phosphates can be divided into orthophosphates and polyphosphates: phosphates used in food processing are usually sodium, calcium, potassium and iron and zinc salts as nutritional supplements, commonly used food grade phosphates. There are more than 30 varieties.
Sodium phosphate is the main consumption category of domestic food phosphate. With the development of food processing technology, the consumption of potassium phosphate is also increasing year by year.
- Why Tin Box Saves Tea Best
- Gift Tin Box
- Gift Box New Concept
- What Are The Uses Of Trisodium Phosphate
- Use Of Trisodium Phosphate For Printing And Dyeing
- Can Sodium Tripolyphosphate Be Eaten
- The Danger Of Excessive Intake Of Sodium Tripol...
- What Is The Use Of Sodium Hexametaphosphate
- What Is Sodium Hexametaphosphate
- Candle Tins With Lids
- HOW IS SODIUM HEXAMETAPHOSPHATE USED AS A DISPE...
- Trisodium Phosphate
- What Role Does The Sodium Hexametaphosphate As ...
- What Is The Purpose Of The Sodium Tripolyphosph...
- How To Correctly Use Sodium Hexametaphosphate ?
- The Two Common USES Of Trisodium Phosphate
- How To Use Sodium Hexametaphosphate Correctly
- What Is Tinplate
- The History Of Tinplate
- Tin Can Basic Introduction